This product is currently sold out.
ANEAU’s Luna bed quilt is hand crafted from lightweight cotton. Hand made and hand stitched / quilted in the Indian village of Purkal by Purkal Stree Shakti, a Women's non for profit collective in the foothills of the Himalayas. With a soft handle, the infill is made from cotton wadding and secured by millions of tiny hand kantha stitches - celebrating artisanal ancient skills and slow made textiles. There is nothing mass-produced about this thoughtful staple. You and your bedroom are one of a kind, and your linen should be, too. The Luna design is made in soft shades of blue, mint, seafoam and dove grey in a modern organic pattern inspired by the phases of the moon and the water. The back side is a solid sea foam colour that highlights the hand stitching - use as the top side for another look. Made to be used and adored all year round, perfect for any season - your wonder and love for this bedroom essential will only grow with time.
- Designed in Sydney, handcrafted in the village of Purkal by highly skilled female artisans
- Sustainable and ethically made, empowering and supporting communities
- Made with all natural fibres
- Lightweight 80gm cotton infill
- 210cm x 210cm, versatile and can be used on a single, double, queen or king size (with varied drape, of course)
- Suitable all year round and any season. In summer over your linen or cotton sheet or layered in cooler months over your duvet
- Made for sleeping in. A blanket quilt for your bed to add warmth, texture and colour or snuggled and wrapped in on the lounge
We offer free shipping for orders $70 and over in Australia. We can gift wrap and include a hand written card for gifts, please specify in order notes