This product is currently sold out.
ANEAU’s baby quilt / plat mat is hand crafted from lightweight cotton. Hand made and hand stitched / quilted in the Indian village of Purkal by Purkal Stree Shakti, a Women's non for profit collective in the foothills of the Himalayas. With a soft handle, the infill is made from cotton wadding and secured by millions of tiny hand kantha stitches - celebrating artisanal ancient skills and slow made textiles. A modern large stripe patchwork pattern inspired by modern geometric Japanese patterns and shades of blue and soft grey. Your little ones can sit, sleep and play in comfort and character.
This product comes packaged in a beautiful cotton pillowcase to help you store your quilt securely when it’s not in use.
- Designed in Sydney, handcrafted in the village of Purkal by highly skilled female artisans
- Sustainable and ethically made, empowering and supporting communities
- Made with all natural fibres
- Lightweight 80gm cotton infill
- 120cm x 120cm - designed to be versatile and large enough to be used on your little ones single bed as they grow up
- Multifunctional use - quilt, baby blanket, baby play mat, kids blanket - suitable all year round
- A family heirloom made for the forever box
We offer free shipping for orders $70 and over in Australia. We can gift wrap and include a hand written card for gifts, please specify in order notes