This product is currently sold out.
ANEAU’s Astar throw quilt is hand crafted from lightweight cotton. Hand made and hand stitched / quilted in the Indian village of Purkal by Purkal Stree Shakti, a Women's non for profit collective in the foothills of the Himalayas. With a soft handle, the infill is made from cotton wadding and secured by millions of tiny hand kantha stitches - celebrating artisanal ancient skills and slow made textiles.
The Astar design is made in indigo blue tonal hues in a modern geometric patchwork pattern. The back side is a solid navy colour that highlights the hand stitching - use as the top side for another look. Made to be used and adored all year round, perfect for any season - your wonder and love for this home essential will only grow with time.
Whether folded over the back of a chair or lounge at home (for a relaxing evening in) or with you on the road during your next adventure, this is a quilt that’s flexible, and when wrapped around you, immediately conjures a safe spot to land and feelings of home. Throw size can also be draped on the bottom of your bed for extra comfort and adds a lovely warm textural and colour accent to your bedroom.
- Designed in Sydney, handcrafted in the village of Purkal by highly skilled female artisans
- Sustainable and ethically made, empowering and supporting communities
- Made with all natural fibres
- Lightweight 80gm cotton infill
- 120cm x 180cm, can use on your lounge, favourite armchair, or draped on your bed
- Multifunctional use, suitable all year round
- Made for your favourite time and place
We offer free shipping for orders $70 and over in Australia. We can gift wrap and include a hand written card for gifts, please specify in order notes