ANEAU’s Aquila bed quilt is hand stitched in the Indian village of Purkal by Purkal Stree Shakti, a Women's non for profit collective in the foothills of the Himalayas. The monocerus quilt is a modern simple design with lovely soft lilac and soft complimentary mushroom colour. Made to be used and adored all year round, perfect for any season - your wonder and love for this bedroom essential will only grow with time.
- Sustainable and ethically made, empowering and supporting communities
- Made with all natural fibres. Cotton poplin + Lightweight 80gm cotton infill
- 210cm x 210cm, versatile and can be used on a single, double, queen or king size (with varied drape, of course)
- Suitable all year round and any season. In summer over your linen or cotton sheet or layered in cooler months over your duvet
- Easy to care for - cold gentle machine wash by itself and hang in shade
All orders are shipped from New South Wales, Australia. We aim to ship orders within one business day of the order being placed. Purchases made on Saturday, Sunday or on public holidays will be processed on the next business day. We ship using Australia Post for national deliveries regular post allow 3 days or express expect next day delivery.
Postage is free for standard shipping Australia-wide on all orders above $70. Standard shipping $6.95 with order value under $70 and express $10. International shipping is a flat rate of $20AUD.
RETURNS + EXCHANGE POLICY
Please choose carefully. Being a small business ANEAU can offer returns or a credit note and will happily exchange any goods purchased from aneau.com provided the goods are unused, have not been washed, are still in the original packaging and have all tags attached. Exchanges and returns will only be offered if items are received back at the ANEAU office within 14 days of the customer originally receiving their order.
To complete a return or exchange, the customer must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us they wish to return or exchange their order. The customer will then be emailed instructions on how to complete their exchange or return.
All exchanges or returns are done at the customer’s own expense and must be sent via a prepaid and traceable method to ensure safe and documented delivery.